Full (FinBA) Program Summary
Admission criteria: Bachelor’s degree (ideally), experience/knowledge of business analysis, and knowledge of MS Excel (ability to use formulas, functions) are mandatory. (No finance or programming knowledge is required to join the program)
- Training program comprising of 3 taught courses: Market Risk (Finance) course, Python in Finance course, and SQL in Finance courses
- Free access to all Expert Speaker Series events
- Permanent access to the Market Risk (Finance) course materials
- Permanent access to the Python in Finance course materials
- Permanent access to the SQL in Finance course materials
- Live sessions for Market Risk (Finance) course, Python in Finance course, and SQL in Finance courses
- Instructor support during the program
- CV/resume tips, interview advice
- Common interview questions
- Live session with professional recruiters
- 1 on 1 CV/resume review (available only in the full program)
- Python project
- Opportunity to earn the FinBA qualification (available only in the full program)
- Introduction to recruiters for FinBA-eligible candidates only (available only in the full program)
Duration: 8 weeks + an additional 2 weeks for the Python project at the end of the program.
To enrol in this program, start by clicking the “START LEARNING” button at the top of any page on the website.
The FinBA certificate is issued to qualifying students after the program.
The full (FinBA) program includes the Coding (Python, SQL) in Finance program, and more.
> Super Early Bird Fee: £1,990 (applies until Oct 09)
> Early Bird Fee: £2,290 (applies Oct 10 – Oct 16)
> Regular Fee: £2,490 (applies Oct 17 – Oct 21)
1) Credit card*, debit card*, or PayPal.
*You can still pay with a debit or credit card via PayPal using the links below without having a PayPal account. Card payments are processed externally on the PayPal website.:
Full Program – Super Early Bird Fee: Click here
Full Program – Early Bird Fee: Click here
Full Program – Regular Fee: Click here
2) PayPal (requires PayPal account):
3) UK bank/wire transfer details:
Account name: FRH
Sort code: 40-03-04
Account number: 7230-4228
4) International bank/wire transfer details:
Account name: FRH
International Bank Account Number (IBAN): GB51HBUK40030472304228
Bank Identifier Code (BIC)/SWIFT code: HBUKGB4B
i) Payment is not processed on this website. PayPal payments are processed by PayPal on the PayPal website.
ii) We do not offer refunds under any circumstances since all students immediately get full access to the complete program materials (videos, slides, Python codes, files etc) once the course starts.
iii) Cleared payment must be received 3 business days before the commencement of your cohort – for bank or wire transfer payments.