Payment Plan (Full Program Only)
Details of the payment plan for the full (FinBA) program.
Pay £1,490 today, and later 4 equal instalments of £350 monthly with the first monthly payment due by the last day of the month in which your cohort ends.
If you don’t pay the total amount in full within the said period, a monthly charge of 10% (continuously compounded) of the outstanding balance will be incurred by you until you pay all monies owed, whenever that might be.
Your total amount owing, at any time, will be the sum of the outstanding balance at the time + any incurred charges up till that time.
If you use any part of this facility, this will be a legally binding contract between us.
This plan is for full (FinBA) program students residing in the UK, Canada, USA, and Australia only. (If you reside in a location that’s not included in the aforementioned list, please contact us directly).
A payment plan is not available for students of the Coding (Python, SQL) in Finance program.
– Credit card*, debit card*, or PayPal.
*You can still pay with a debit or credit card via PayPal using the links below without having a PayPal account. Card payments are processed externally on the PayPal website.:
£1,490 payment – use this link for your first payment: Click here
£350 payment – DO NOT USE THIS LINK FOR YOUR FIRST PAYMENT: Click here
– PayPal (requires PayPal account):
– UK bank/wire transfer details:
Account name: FRH
Sort code: 40-03-04
Account number: 7230-4228
– International bank/wire transfer details:
Account name: FRH
International Bank Account Number (IBAN): GB51HBUK40030472304228
Bank Identifier Code (BIC)/SWIFT code: HBUKGB4B
1) Payment is not processed on this website. PayPal payments are processed by PayPal on the PayPal website.
2) We do not offer refunds under any circumstances since all students immediately get full access to the complete program materials (videos, slides, Python codes, files etc) once the course starts.
3) First payment must be received 3 business days before the commencement of your cohort – for bank or wire transfer payments.